Tempered glass characteristics:
1) Safety: When broken, it splits into small particles with uniform obtuse angles that are not easy to hurt people.
2) Strength: The strength of tempered glass is 4-5 times that of ordinary glass.
3) Thermal stability: It can withstand temperature changes of 200°C.
Processing thickness: 4mm-19mm
Maximum size: 2800mm*11000mm
Features of semi-tempered glass:
1) Once broken, the semi-tempered glass cracks all extend to the side, and the fragments can remain in the frame without falling.
2) The strength is 2-3 times that of ordinary glass.
3) It can effectively resist thermal stress and avoid thermal cracking of glass.
4) Compared with tempered glass: it has better flatness than tempered glass, and it is not prone to self-explosion of tempered glass.